The Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Plant Operations – Processing qualification has been developed for delivery in a working environment; this means you need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work in Processing within the construction industry or progress on to further learning.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units:
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
The learner will also learn key practical skills and knowledge in one of the following optional units:
- Preparing and operating crushers to process materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating screeners to process materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating batching plant to process materials in the workplace
The Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Plant Operations qualification also has fourteen associated pathways which you might be interested in viewing:
- Cranes and Specialist Lifting
- Fork-lift Trucks
- Transporting Loads
- Work Platforms
- Laying and Distributing
- Loading and Securing
- Sweeping, Cleaning, Clearing
- Operations Guide
- Movement Guide
*The above Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Plant Operations – Attachments qualification also appears as a Diploma with the same title. If you are interested in completing this qualification, please look closely at the optional units group for the machine you wish to specialise in.
There are Level 2 NVQ Diploma in this occupational area:
- Constructing and Forming Plant
- Cranes and Specialist Lifting Plant
- Erecting and Dismantling
- Excavating Plant
- Extracting Plant
- In-shore Marine
- Laying and Distributing Plant
- Road Plant or Machinery
- Road/Rail Plant
- Transporting Loads Plant
Level 2 NVQ
Certificate – £P.O.A.
Diploma – £P.O.A.
These prices are for Competency in One Machine. We can offer great rates on adding additional machines and will be more than happy to discuss your requirements.
(Please note: If, as a company, you pay a levy to CITB/CPCS you may be able to claim a grant for the NVQ)